Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucy (Australopithecus)
Lucy (Australopithecus)
This gotta be the most stupid thing ever said by any non-believer in evolution. I have some Christian "friends" with who I often get into debates regarding evolution, God, etc.

On the topic of ape to human evolution, more specifically on human evolution fossils, one of these friends challenged me that he can prove that evolution is a man-made falsity. I asked him how?

This is what he had to say....

How do today's scientist's know her name was lucy???

ROFLOL

After this, I have to seriously do a reality check with who all I hang out.
RE: Lucy (Australopithecus)
Tell them the Australopithecus was smarter than they are and wrote her name down on her own thigh bone.
Fossilized name tag.

Plus there was a link to her Facebook page.

Really, how do you find morons like that?

(March 1, 2012 at 9:20 pm)Forsaken Wrote: How do today's scientist's know her name was lucy???

Her husband's fossil was found alongside some conga drums?

(any excuse is a good one)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Winning an argument with a stupid person doesn't mean you're smart. You're just a little less stupid than they are.
(March 1, 2012 at 9:45 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Winning an argument with a stupid person doesn't mean you're smart. You're just a little less stupid than they are.

This was meant to be a offtopic thread. If you want to poke your philosophical nose where you don't belong, I many just have something for you...
[Image: CIMG3713%20(Custom).JPG]