Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Effect 3 demo
Mass Effect 3 demo
SO I HAZ PLAYED THiS DEMO aND THEY CHaNGED EVERYTHING OMFG> OMFG I H8 BIOware. Why they no keep it as it is

Tongue

So I have been getting to grips worth the Multiplayer aspect of the ME3 Demo. I have to say with only a little Bias that it is an amazing extension of the game. So far you have two maps and you play in a horde style mode. In which different waves of enemies ( increasing in power and number) attack you and you have to defend/destroy them all. During the waves you will get missions for cash. Ie destroy this, kill her within 1:30 etc/

The best bit of the demo so far is the leveling up and character elements. you don't buy guns through a shop or unlock guns through levels. instead you buy a pack and its pot luck which I think is a pretty great incentive to keep playing, ( you never know what you are gonna get)

I was Very apprehensions about the ME3 Multiplayer, but I am very pleased at how it turned out and I hope when the retail release comes out that there will be a lot more to it.

Anyone else played it, and what are your thoughts?
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
RE: Mass Effect 3 demo
It reminded me a lot of Gears. Should be fun. 2 1/2 hours til I get to rape some reapers W00t.
"In our youth, we lacked the maturity, the decency to create gods better than ourselves so that we might have something to aspire to. Instead we are left with a host of deities who were violent, narcissistic, vengeful bullies who reflected our own values. Our gods could have been anything we could imagine, and all we were capable of manifesting were gods who shared the worst of our natures."-Me

"Atheism leaves a man to sense, to philosophy, to natural piety, to laws, to reputation; all of which may be guides to an outward moral virtue, even if religion vanished; but religious superstition dismounts all these and erects an absolute monarchy in the minds of men." – Francis Bacon
RE: Mass Effect 3 demo
(March 3, 2012 at 9:29 am)thebigfudge Wrote: I was Very apprehensions about the ME3 Multiplayer, but I am very pleased at how it turned out and I hope when the retail release comes out that there will be a lot more to it.

Anyone else played it, and what are your thoughts?

They may as well of put in multiplayer seen as it is the last in the series. It's definitely going to be playing it long after I've finished the main game about 20 times.

As for my thoughts, it's fucking epic. Couldn't stop playing it. I've been trying to unlock a Krogan Sentinel but no luck so far Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video New Mass Effect announced! Napoléon 29 3155 June 21, 2015 at 10:02 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Ever notice how Mass Effect 1 character does that Sigurd2 12 1992 January 14, 2015 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Mass Effect 3's ending Creed of Heresy 1 1077 November 30, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Mass Effect 3 Countdown. Napoléon 101 30934 May 15, 2012 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Mass Effect 1 & 2 KawaiiKoneko 10 3127 January 11, 2012 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t