Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Prayer Line
Atheist Prayer Line
Atheist Prayer Line: The phone rings, but no one answers.
RE: Atheist Prayer Line
So, no difference between atheist prayer and theist prayer then.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
<reads op>
<scanning: searchstring/category/humour>
<humour not found>
<ERROR: category mismatch>
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 3, 2012 at 4:29 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Atheist Prayer Line: The phone rings, but no one answers.

LOL, good one. Either that or someone answers with: "You gotta be shitting me? Get off your ass and do something!"
(March 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm)Faith No More Wrote: So, no difference between atheist prayer and theist prayer then.

Theists will get the talking clock and have a fifteen minute conversation with it.

Then tell everyone about their revelation.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(March 3, 2012 at 8:20 pm)Zen Badger Wrote:
(March 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm)Faith No More Wrote: So, no difference between atheist prayer and theist prayer then.

Theists will get the talking clock and have a fifteen minute conversation with it.

Atheist: "I'll believe it when I see it."

Theist: "I'll see it when I believe it."
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 3, 2012 at 8:30 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(March 3, 2012 at 8:20 pm)Zen Badger Wrote:

Atheist: "I'll believe it when I see it."

Theist: "I'll see it when I believe it."

Heh, heh, heh. Very kudos-worthy.
I always had an atheist prayer that went like this...

Dear Jesus, please protect me from your followers and keep them far away from me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unofficial "Whose Line" thread. Brian37 0 192 February 10, 2021 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Anyone else a fan of "Whose Line"? Brian37 13 839 July 12, 2018 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Movie/TV line mashup...... Brian37 91 6320 December 22, 2015 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Prayer Makes Things Happen! freedomfromforum 2 2292 November 29, 2013 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum