Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Open Letter to violent Muslim protestors
An Open Letter to violent Muslim protestors
We need more moderate muslims like this in the world to speak out.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/article/ope...protestors

It is the silence and lack of public condemnation which is poisoning this faith, and lends weight to the anti-theist every day.
I may count myself as a less militant anti-theist, but if every muslim was able to speak of their faith like this, the majority of my issues would be eased.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
RE: An Open Letter to violent Muslim protestors
Bravo - Excellent article, and about time someone spoke out for common sense
Damn Muslims. They're like a bunch of copy cats who can't even follow our act with any finesse. Back in our day, Christians didn't just explode into angry mobs and riot or kill people. Well, we did that too but we were also organized about it. We had it all from torture to kangaroo trials. We were real professionals. Then those damn liberals and the Enlightenment came along and ruined the whole thing.

Like many of our leaders, I wish we had the kind of power that those Mullahs have. We'd show the world what real holy war looks like. Amateurs! Rank amateurs, the lot of them.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
My jaw just hit the floor. An Imam openly blasting and condemning the so-called "protests" with such genuine zeal and sincerity is...wow...I'm stunned.

I agree wholeheartedly with what he says. If muslims reacted with far less violence and aggression than this, I would have very little negative things to say of the Islamic faith. Well. I still might have SOME, but then let's face it, our perception has, over the years, been colored by their irrational outbursts and the majority of the psychotic among them being loud and proud and the moderates of their number being silent lambs.

Bravo, Abdullah Antepli. If I had a hat, I'd take it off to you.
The sad part is that our support of the anti-violence Imam makes him a target for the retards he leads.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
You can bet that there will be a fatwa issued on his moderate ass in short order.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5270 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2293 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1252 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1342 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4741 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3907 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 782 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1932 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 932 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1191 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3