Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We missed it!
We missed it!
[Image: Leapyears.jpg]

Corrected for leap years the world ended last year already!

Why doesn't anybody ever tell me anything?
RE: We missed it!
The genius xtian monk who calculated the calendar also screwed up by 5 years.
Ceasar's Julian calender doesn't correlate with the Mayan calender so that is the reason why Mayans didn't account for leap years. The Mayan calender is actually more accurate then any European form. 2012..solar flares, economic collapse and war with Iran are the three biggest threats to humanity. Oh yeah #4, exteme weather disasters caused by HAARP and global warming
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

Buddha FSM Grin

(March 8, 2012 at 11:56 pm)Bgood Wrote: Ceasar's Julian calender doesn't correlate with the Mayan calender so that is the reason why Mayans didn't account for leap years. The Mayan calender is actually more accurate then any European form.

This.

Length of the year according to modern astronomy : 365.2422 days
Length of our present, corrected Gregorian year : 365.2425 days
Length of the year according to the Maya astronomy : 365.2420 days

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 8, 2012 at 11:56 pm)Bgood Wrote: Oh yeah #4, exteme weather disasters caused by HAARP and global warming

Sometimes I wish science gave purposefully time-wasting to type out acronyms to projects like HAARP just to make people like you develop carpal tunnel. I swear....
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
HAARP... heh...lol.

What a joke.
Cunt
Deliberately being obtuse today....

[Image: HAARP.jpg]

This might be the reference Moros
http://ebookcashstreams.com/HotNewsBlog/...arthquake/
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oops - missed it Zilla arewethereyet 16 1310 January 14, 2021 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  I missed you guys! Losty 39 6689 June 29, 2014 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Tonus