Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I missed you guys!
I missed you guys!
I know I was only gone like 2.5 days but it felt like an eternity to me. Everyone give me hugs please. I need hugs. Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: I missed you guys!
*hugs*
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(June 28, 2014 at 1:29 pm)Losty Wrote: I know I was only gone like 2.5 days but it felt like an eternity to me. Everyone give me hugs please. I need hugs. Heart

Welcome back little one!

Group HugLove
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *boob touch* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Ahh that's what I needed Group Hug
It feels good to be home

0/10

Cookies?
Of course I made cookies! I love you guys!

0/10

Welcome back, Losty.

The Ohio flavor in the air (dare I call it a stink? Tongue) was going stale. Glad you're back!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 28, 2014 at 3:35 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Welcome back, Losty.

The Ohio flavor in the air (dare I call it a stink? Tongue) was going stale. Glad you're back!

Hey now Dodgy
Don't be mean to me I secretly like Michigan's colors better anyways shh don't tell

0/10

(June 28, 2014 at 3:42 pm)Losty Wrote: Hey now Dodgy
Don't be mean to me I secretly like Michigan's colors better anyways shh don't tell

Fixed that for ya. So the members of the Ohio secret police can see it nice and clear...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oops - missed it Zilla arewethereyet 16 1268 January 14, 2021 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 721 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1413 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3120 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 1652 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1671 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8425 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan
  Hi guys! robvalue 63 5570 April 15, 2018 at 5:55 am
Last Post: robvalue
  This happen to any other guys? Foxaèr 47 9288 March 22, 2018 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 6963 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods