Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet revenge
Sweet revenge
The first two are probably urban myths, but should be true;

Boy breaks up with girl,goes away for weekend,and she is to return her key--

On his return he finds:

(1) His entire apartment has been painted black, including ceilings.

(2) his ex has apparently spread a packet of bird seed on his carpet,and watered it---

You can decide for yourself if the photo is real :

[Image: Joke.jpg]
RE: Sweet revenge
I believe there is a picture of scott kelly in area 69

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

She deserves a punch in the mouth..HARD!
(March 11, 2012 at 7:16 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: She deserves a punch in the mouth..HARD!

Who? Why? By 'why' I mean based on what evidence.?
(March 11, 2012 at 11:30 pm)padraic Wrote:
(March 11, 2012 at 7:16 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: She deserves a punch in the mouth..HARD!

Who? Why? By 'why' I mean based on what evidence.?

I dont know...just a tap on the mouth and she will tell you the answer to all of those questions..

Tongue
Sweet revenge
Funny that a girl does it and it's sweet revenge, but if the bloke had done the same thing he'd be a bastard.
Just saying......
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
If that was me I would be half feeling impressed I managed to piss somebody off enough for them to go through all the effort of doing that.
(March 12, 2012 at 9:30 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Funny that a girl does it and it's sweet revenge, but if the bloke had done the same thing he'd be a bastard.
Just saying......

Thats why she needs a good pop in the mouth.
(March 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Thats why she needs a good pop in the mouth.

Seriously? Non-violent revenge should result in violent retribution?

Nothing at all in the original post says what he did, if anything. There is nothing good about a pop in the mouth. I would like to see some little-dicked fucker try to punch me in the mouth for saying he had a little dick. It certainly wouldn't make me stop fucking with him.
(March 12, 2012 at 3:21 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(March 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Thats why she needs a good pop in the mouth.

Seriously? Non-violent revenge should result in violent retribution?

Nothing at all in the original post says what he did, if anything. There is nothing good about a pop in the mouth. I would like to see some little-dicked fucker try to punch me in the mouth for saying he had a little dick. It certainly wouldn't make me stop fucking with him.

Who said you had to have a reason to pop her in the mouth in the first place? Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2om3_4t...AAAAAAABAA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sweet baby Anakin! ignoramus 12 1723 December 27, 2015 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Ross Noble - Sweet Piggy Titties - Mindblender Edwardo Piet 0 1471 October 5, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A parody of the viral "Sweet Brown" video. Ziploc Surprise 1 1629 April 14, 2012 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Reforged