Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling the Rundle Mall Preachers
Trolling the Rundle Mall Preachers

This guys is brilliant!
RE: Trolling the Rundle Mall Preachers
LOL...the guy is funny
I thought Australia was pretty laid back... I didn't realize they had so many fundies down there.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 16, 2012 at 1:17 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I thought Australia was pretty laid back... I didn't realize they had so many fundie down there.

Mate,we even have own bible belt,in the far north. They even have the KKK.(Queensland,tropical,about 2000 miles from here)

It's called 'The Deep North'

Adelaide has pockets: EG there is a 20,000 strong happy clappy church a few miles down the road. It's not far from the massive,white marble Mormon temple of stunning vulgarity. (aren't they all;they always make me think of Las Vegas)

The link below is a link to a formal study on Queensland conservatism.

http://jonjayray.comuv.com/deepnor.html

Usually I don't like shows like these. The comedians are assholes who don't know what fun is. This guy seems to pull it off though.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Hilarious!

"It's hold a sign if you're gay day!"

LOve. It.

(March 16, 2012 at 10:15 am)Insanity x Wrote: This guys is brilliant!

Brilliant? He's my fucking hero...
(March 17, 2012 at 9:31 pm)picto90 Wrote: Brilliant? He's my fucking hero...

I think trolling these kinds of people should be a new sport. I will work on the points system. Tongue
(March 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm)Insanity x Wrote:
(March 17, 2012 at 9:31 pm)picto90 Wrote: Brilliant? He's my fucking hero...

I think trolling these kinds of people should be a new sport. I will work on the points system. Tongue

Agreed. Entry criteria for the sport would include balls off solid steel.
(March 17, 2012 at 9:44 pm)picto90 Wrote: Agreed. Entry criteria for the sport would include balls off solid steel.

I would say entry criteria is a brain stem Tongue

Tho fuck trying this shit with extremist muslims.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3210 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Fine, I'm trolling. Foxaèr 22 2307 April 29, 2015 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Trolling the "Are you saved" evangelicals... Autumnlicious 4 1528 May 24, 2011 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas