Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An existentialistic atheist joins the forum.
An existentialistic atheist joins the forum.
I was never very good at writing introductions, but neverthless: my written name is Saerules. My primary occupation is Philosophy, and my other hobbies include learning languages, theorizing how to help humanity through reformation and science, and playing video games.

Thinking As i said above, i am not very good at writing introductions Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: An existentialistic atheist joins the forum.
Greetings! Good to meet you. You seem like an interesting girl! (I checked your profile so I knew which sex to put) Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

EvF
(May 19, 2009 at 3:44 pm)Saerules Wrote: I was never very good at writing introductions, but neverthless: my written name is Saerules. My primary occupation is Philosophy, and my other hobbies include learning languages, theorizing how to help humanity through reformation and science, and playing video games.

You're a philosopher and you're NOT good at writing? That's gotta be a first.

Welcome.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(May 19, 2009 at 3:56 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: You're a philosopher and you're NOT good at writing? That's gotta be a first.

LOL Smile

Yeah welcome Saerules. )how do you pronounce that?)

Isn't existentialism bollocks? (winks at Evie Wink). Interesting combination! Looking forward to seeing how that works Smile
(May 19, 2009 at 3:56 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(May 19, 2009 at 3:44 pm)Saerules Wrote: I was never very good at writing introductions, but neverthless: my written name is Saerules. My primary occupation is Philosophy, and my other hobbies include learning languages, theorizing how to help humanity through reformation and science, and playing video games.

You're a philosopher and you're NOT good at writing? That's gotta be a first. Socrates?

Welcome.

Kyu

Hehe, my writing elsewhere is decent... i just cannot write a decent introduction. Smile

As for my name: it is pronounced 'Sae-rhoo-less'. The AE sound is pronounced as a strong I.

And existentialism could well be bollucks, it is a possibility... after all: everything i know could very well be wrong.

"You seem like an interesting girl! (I checked your profile so I knew which sex to put) "-EvidenceVsFaith

I can be interesting, but whether that is a good thing??? Smile Thank you for the warm welcome. Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 19, 2009 at 4:23 pm)Saerules Wrote:
(May 19, 2009 at 3:56 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: You're a philosopher and you're NOT good at writing? That's gotta be a first. Socrates?

Hehe, my writing elsewhere is decent... i just cannot write a decent introduction.

Damn! And I thought my luck was in!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Don't mention it Smile (Unless you want to of course; like you just did. Feel free either way actually! Lol).

EvF
(May 19, 2009 at 4:23 pm)Saerules Wrote: And existentialism could well be bollucks, it is a possibility... after all: everything i know could very well be wrong

Haha! Awesome! Cool Shades
Welcome to the forums Big Grin
Welcome!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Atheist to Forum Saying Hi.... TonyPhotographer 11 1589 November 12, 2016 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Old atheist, new to forum Bunburryist 25 2609 August 10, 2016 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Rampant.A.I. joins the fold Rampant.A.I. 21 2570 February 6, 2014 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  My first atheist forum experience! Clueless Morgan 21 5940 June 9, 2013 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Hello Atheist Forum! Disciple 16 4809 April 23, 2012 at 4:48 am
Last Post: NoMoreFaith
  Another lost soul joins up ! Godless 18 6897 September 30, 2009 at 7:21 am
Last Post: neverinchurch