Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiji Is no Exception
Fiji Is no Exception
The nuts are still at it:
http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=196293

RE: Fiji Is no Exception
One can only hope...

Thumb up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:"We know same sex relationships are allowed but our openness to accepting it and same sex marriage is against our theology," he said.

Fuck your theology, pal.
I'm really curious, does anyone know the biblical basis for Christians denying homosexuals the right to marry? Is it that same old tired Leviticus verse or something else?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yes.

The same one they deny when it comes to killing disobedient children or people who work on the sabbath.

Cherry-picking motherfuckers of the worst sort.
it is so fucking funny how these people put so much emphasis on their "theology" as if it is so important and as if it has any sort of authority at all. I dont give a crap about your theology and I dont give a crap about your religion. I mean if they have a problem with it then good! For fuck's sake dont marry a same sex, but if others people want to, their "theology" or "belief" is not a justfication for not allowing someone that right.
Just let them continue to beat their drum while the rest of the world progresses. Then they'll run like hell trying to catch up after about 10 or 20 years. Christianity is doing the most to make itself irrelevant in a modern world by clinging to ancient beliefs and practices. The more they bleat about homosexuality being wrong and evil the more society will see them as a bunch of deluded fools.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
"The church is founded on the concept of husband and wife ... not mother and mother."

It always struck me that if you are using artificial insemination to give birth to your son, God is clearly a lesbian.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
*sighs, slides a round into the 12ga, racks the slide*

Time to boomheadshot some morons again. Yessur.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fiji gay community to march against Homophobia and Transphobia Forsaken 1 1387 May 13, 2012 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Letters to editor Column - Fiji's newspaper Forsaken 4 1772 April 25, 2012 at 5:03 am
Last Post: NoMoreFaith
  Christians Defy Cyclone in Fiji Forsaken 14 5016 April 6, 2012 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger