Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a new device...
Got a new device...
It's a itablet with built in webcam and mic. One problem though, having some difficulties using it online. Can't install the google plug in. Bit of a bugger really.... Undecided
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
RE: Got a new device...
Google help?

I want to be the first to talk to you tonight!!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 20, 2012 at 2:56 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Google help?

I want to be the first to talk to you tonight!!

You will....if I can get it to work. The picture is pretty good, so's the sound. Just one more problem to over come.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
What operating system does it have?
(March 20, 2012 at 3:07 pm)Tiberius Wrote: What operating system does it have?

http://www.maplin.co.uk/arnova-10-g2-10....let-588955

(March 20, 2012 at 3:07 pm)Tiberius Wrote: What operating system does it have?

Ace Otana 2012?

Has 500gb of hot toushie!
Ok, it's Android. Try to install the Google+ app. You shouldn't have to install any "plugins"; the webcam should work perfectly well, and from within the Google+ app you should be able to start a hangout.
(March 20, 2012 at 3:11 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Ok, it's Android. Try to install the Google+ app. You shouldn't have to install any "plugins"; the webcam should work perfectly well, and from within the Google+ app you should be able to start a hangout.

That's the problem. Every time I try to start a hang out, I need to download this plugin, and I do but doesn't work. Undecided

Odd, I didn't think Android even had the concept of "plugins".
Checked my tablet apps and google isn't on it. Ah well....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I got bored today and bought a couple of used servers popeyespappy 10 1783 May 4, 2019 at 8:10 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Best tablet type device paulpablo 26 4109 December 29, 2013 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  So I Got My New Computer Today Minimalist 16 5589 June 15, 2012 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Colanth