Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Butterfly's Effect
A Butterfly's Effect
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...160655.htm

Quote:Butterfly wings may rank among the most delicate structures in nature, but they have given researchers powerful inspiration for new technology that doubles production of hydrogen gas -- a green fuel of the future -- from water and sunlight.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: A Butterfly's Effect
(March 28, 2012 at 12:25 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...160655.htm

Quote:Butterfly wings may rank among the most delicate structures in nature, but they have given researchers powerful inspiration for new technology that doubles production of hydrogen gas -- a green fuel of the future -- from water and sunlight.

Ok I have a pile of butterfly wings what now?Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: A Butterfly's Effect
(March 28, 2012 at 2:07 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Ok I have a pile of butterfly wings what now?Big Grin

Tape them together and fly, fly away young William!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bystander Effect & the Diffusion of Responsibility Tiberius 5 1194 July 16, 2015 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Nicotine has an antagonistic effect on dopamine D2 triggered sexual arousal? Ksa 6 3225 January 7, 2014 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ksa
  The effect of increasing sexualization of women in the media Mystic 37 14501 June 10, 2013 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Gilgamesh