Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opening Hailing Frequencies
Opening Hailing Frequencies
This is the USS Enterprise hailing this unidentified organism. We mean you no harm. Do you understand us?
RE: Opening Hailing Frequencies
Sensors indicate the entity measures of great mass and verbosity. It may be a mid-21st gathering place -- a "forum".
I sense a large presence here.
What the fuuu?
Don't fight it. Let it keep going. I'll probably have to ban the lot of them, but this is hilarious.
It may be a threat. We should take raise shields and go to yellow alert!
Negative, Lieutenant. The entity has made no overtly hostile maneuvers.
(April 1, 2012 at 1:56 pm)Lieutenant Worf Wrote: It may be a threat. We should take raise shields and go to yellow alert!

Yellow alert?!!?

My friend, accept Jesus and you will never have to worry about alerts of any kind ever again!
Perhaps if we were to interact using the common vernacular of the era. To "participate" in a communal experience. A watering hole. A pit of -
That's enough, Data.

We know what a forum is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opening up about being mentally ill Faith No More 98 10117 December 31, 2015 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  End of chapter, the opening of another. Lemonvariable72 29 4404 November 21, 2014 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  I have an issue opening doors ITChick 42 10434 July 27, 2013 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Olympic Opening Ceremony, thoughts? Napoléon 29 8276 July 29, 2012 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris