Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameless plug of my first paid article...
Shameless plug of my first paid article...
So a few weeks ago I joined the new Yahoo! Contributors Network in the UK, and they just paid for / published my first article:

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/top-tablets-w...00537.html

Please check it out, share it around, etc.
RE: Shameless plug of my first paid article...
(April 5, 2012 at 6:02 pm)Tiberius Wrote: So a few weeks ago I joined the new Yahoo! Contributors Network in the UK, and they just paid for / published my first article:

Shameless plugs are the name of the game. I use them often in my business. Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

So how much did you get paid? That's the only thing I am interested in Wink
That article earned me £20 upfront. I get £0.70 for every 1,000 pageviews for the rest of time as well.
(April 5, 2012 at 7:03 pm)Tiberius Wrote: That article earned me £20 upfront. I get £0.70 for every 1,000 pageviews for the rest of time as well.

Not too shabby!
Can we call you a whore for big media now?

Angel
(April 5, 2012 at 6:51 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(April 5, 2012 at 6:02 pm)Tiberius Wrote: So a few weeks ago I joined the new Yahoo! Contributors Network in the UK, and they just paid for / published my first article:

Shameless plugs are the name of the game. I use them often in my business. Big Grin

So do hookers.
Hmm, not bad. I've expressed an interest in writing here of late.. I may try my hand at something such as what you do.
On topic, great article Tiberius! Glad you are gaining success with whatever you choose to do!
~Lane~
Nice one T.
I thought your article was a bit too brief. It lacked tables allowing the reader to compare the devices side by side. The paragraphs for each of the devices offered few details and seemed that they had been lifted from the item summary on amazon. What the summaries did say read as though you have a bias to the ipad, almost as though that is the only tablet you have used for an extended period? You certainly seem to talk about it with a bit more passion than the others.

In all, alright for lay readers I suppose.
Hoi Zaeme.