Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imprisoned with Christians for a day.
Imprisoned with Christians for a day.
What would you do if you were imprisoned with Christians for one day. No way to get rid of them, and you can't ignore them.

I think myself as most people would try to reason with them... However, once i realized that wouldn't work (it never does) I'd probably start getting angry at them for being so close minded... About this time my rage would boil over and i'd be sending them to their "heaven", also known as shock as the blood empties from their bodies onto the floor!
~Lane~
RE: Imprisoned with Christians for a day.
(April 13, 2012 at 2:21 pm)SavageNerdz Wrote: What would you do if you were imprisoned with Christians for one day. No way to get rid of them, and you can't ignore them.

I think myself as most people would try to reason with them... However, once i realized that wouldn't work (it never does) I'd probably start getting angry at them for being so close minded... About this time my rage would boil over and i'd be sending them to their "heaven", also known as shock as the blood empties from their bodies onto the floor!

I would just ignore them like I always do.
I can't ignore them for that long. They are rather annoying, at least those i have to deal with are.
~Lane~
I would rip the piss out of the bible Tongue Muahahahaha
Sounds like every day in the good ole US of A.
(April 13, 2012 at 2:21 pm)SavageNerdz Wrote: What would you do if you were imprisoned with Christians for one day. No way to get rid of them, and you can't ignore them.

Pot. And lots of it.

I keep my ABV in gelatin capsules specifically for situations of long term stress/super stealth.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Probably get my junk out and teabag them one by one. Fuckers.
I would give myself a lobotomy. Now I know what you're thinking, why not give them a lobotomy? They're Christians, what good is it going to do?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 13, 2012 at 2:51 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I would give myself a lobotomy. Now I know what you're thinking, why not give them a lobotomy? They're Christians, what good is it going to do?

So you're saying you'd become Christian too?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
On fun thing to do would be to throw cups of water at them and Un-christen them