Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ann Coulter
Ann Coulter
I just had some idiot on facebook claim Ann Coulter is a man and he used this photo as one of his proofs

[Image: coulter_adamsapple.jpg]

claiming women do not have Adams apples (which is wrong). He also claimed that the writings of Ann Coulter were analyzed by software that said she was male.

First off, even if she was born male, what difference does that make to any of the idiotic shit she says?

Second, how was she a member of the Delta Gamma sorority if she was a man?

Third, I met her twice (briefly) in the 80s and she was all woman (though a bit quirky - as are most blondes Smile)

What I can't understand is why do people make this stupid claim.
RE: Ann Coulter
She's not a man.

She's a dumb cunt.
(April 14, 2012 at 9:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: She's not a man.

Yeah...that was the gist of my post min. Wasn't that clear?
Quote:She's a dumb cunt.

This was the gist of mine.
(April 14, 2012 at 9:21 pm)Phil Wrote: Third, I met her twice (briefly) in the 80s and she was all woman (though a bit quirky - as are most blondes Smile)

From this statement I can only presume that you actually slept with her (how else would you know she is "all woman"?). If so...ewwww...
(April 14, 2012 at 10:05 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(April 14, 2012 at 9:21 pm)Phil Wrote: Third, I met her twice (briefly) in the 80s and she was all woman (though a bit quirky - as are most blondes Smile)

From this statement I can only presume that you actually slept with her (how else would you know she is "all woman"?). If so...ewwww...

I said briefly...my name is Phil not Thumper. Besides, I met her on the campus at Cornell and a few years later at U of M. I think the campus police would have looked down on public sex in both places.
I've found it interesting that when a woman acts aggressively and spouts of vile rhetoric, suddenly she is a man.

Left wingers seem to have their sexist streak too.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ann Romney's MS hypocrisy. Brian37 23 9708 September 8, 2012 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Polaris