Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musical Instruments
Musical Instruments
Was curious if anyone here owns/plays any musical instraments?

I am pretty green with it but, I play a Epiphone Les Paul Special electric guitar, usually just by myself but, I'm talking to a few guys right now and we're looking to start playing together. Mostly I prefer rhythm styles and chords over fast picking and whammy bar use.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Musical Instraments
I can slash a mean triangle.

And I used to play on a keyboard man moons ago.

But I used to be a dj on a local radio station, and have always listened to and kept up with music that way.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I own an electric bass guitar ... I refuse to answer the rest of the question!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I play an Tanara Acoustic Guitar.....I've been playing for about 20 years now....Mainly for myself and with friends that play as well.
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
RE: Musical Instruments
I play piano/keyboard. Own both things, don't usally play so much anymore.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proposition 8 (the musical) Violet 1 798 October 23, 2011 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  Mary MacKillop,the musical Oldandeasilyconfused 2 1274 July 6, 2010 at 6:06 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Guilty Musical Pleasures Kyuuketsuki 33 12553 April 26, 2009 at 4:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet