Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2
Does anybody play Team Fortress 2 A.K.A. TF2?
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Team Fortress 2
Occasionally, but I'm pretty dreadful at it tbh

Maybe if I didn't just dip in once in a while I'd be better
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
I used to. Not played in aaaagggeeesss.
Cunt
It's been at least three years since I played.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I started Team Fortress playing back when it was on Mplayer and Gamespy! I miss the days of the detpack and MIRV grenade spam.

I haven't played in a couple months, but I've done a fair amount of TF2. I'm a big fan of Spy and Pyro.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Napoléon 4 2349 June 9, 2012 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic