Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA 12 Ultimate Team
FIFA 12 Ultimate Team
Any other UT players on here?

I currently have an all gold squad full of Serie A players. Problem is it's taking the piss to find in form players.

My highest rated player is 85 (Cambiasso), and whenever I play online I usually get beat because I come up against some twat with a squad full of team of the year players.

So my question is, how the fuck do you REALLY make money on this/get good players, and is there anyone who fancies a game or two. (I'm on ps3).
RE: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team
I'm on xbox 360. The highest league I got to is division 3 but then went back down. I didn't play this make your own team stuff though.
I never got the point if the trading card aspect. It's far easier to build your dream team by playing as a manager in campaign mode. I've taken Barcelona through two successful seasons so far.
(June 9, 2012 at 5:55 am)Tiberius Wrote: I never got the point if the trading card aspect. It's far easier to build your dream team by playing as a manager in campaign mode. I've taken Barcelona through two successful seasons so far.

Lol dude manager mode sucks ass. You really are missing the point of UT. It's not about how easy it is, it's the online aspect of it. The fact that you can trade players, buy and sell them on a REAL market. It's pretty awesome. It's all the more satisfying when you get hold of a real good player. And players have different card editions too, like 'in form' or 'team of the year' where they'll have better stats etc. But obviously those cards are rare and extremely expensive.

All that not even mentioning all the other things you can do, choose your own kits, balls, stadiums, coaches, name your team and play other teams online, play in tournaments for prizes. Sure the main point is to try and build your ultimate team, but it's the trying part which makes it more satisfying. Far deeper and more rewarding an experience than crappy manager mode. Trust me, manager mode is absolutely dyer in comparison.

/endrant Big Grin

(June 9, 2012 at 12:06 am)MysticKnight Wrote: The highest league I got to is division 3 but then went back down. I didn't play this make your own team stuff though.

Yeah that's head to head seasons online? I'm in division 2 currently but the people you play against are fucking hard, and usually annoying. I think i've spent two seasons in div 2 and barely scraped enough points to stay up each time.
(June 9, 2012 at 10:17 am)Napoleon Wrote: Yeah that's head to head seasons online?

Yeah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ultimate Fight: PS v/s Xbox Foxaèr 31 2658 September 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  FIFA 15 ps3 Napoléon 3 887 February 22, 2015 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  FIFA 13 Napoléon 39 6659 February 2, 2013 at 12:18 am
Last Post: HorribleOffensiveScouser91
  Team Fortress 2 Gooders1002 4 1362 May 9, 2012 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: el_presidente
  Fifa 12 thebigfudge 7 2251 December 29, 2011 at 10:04 am