Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the donald in scotland
the donald in scotland
apparently scotland didn't know who they were dealing with. lol. how can people not love american (blowhards)?

http://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-deman...nance.html
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
RE: the donald in scotland
Someone should bash in his fucking head with a mace.
definitely. he's ridiculous in almost every way. wind turbines are ugly. that's his reason. smfh.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(April 25, 2012 at 8:18 pm)jackman Wrote: apparently scotland didn't know who they were dealing with. lol. how can people not love american (blowhards)?

http://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-deman...nance.html
His last name reminds me of the word prostitute.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Please don't think that all Americans are like this. Many are, but not all.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 26, 2012 at 5:24 am)Faith No More Wrote: Please don't think that all Americans are like this. Many are, but not all.

Well, that's his own opinion. If he doesn't like wind turbines, it's fine. I personally have no trouble with wind turbines.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I wasn't specifically talking about Donald's aversion to wind power. It was more a comment on how much of a douche he is.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I think wind turbines are one of the coolest things imaginable.

I can watch the damn things for hours.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Donald Trump doesn't know our First Minister very well. He can't come in and demand things from our government.

And I hate Trumps "hair".

I also think wind turbines look pretty cool.

Cunt
(April 26, 2012 at 7:54 am)frankiej Wrote: Donald Trump doesn't know our First Minister very well. He can't come in and demand things from our government.

And I hate Trumps "hair".

HAHAHA. that's not hair. it's a bad reproduction of an already bad toupee.

he's a huckster. he simply wants all of vanity that he thinks he can buy. he creates enemies with everything he does including this one where he dug up wetlands to build the course in the first place. i love the idea that they decided to thumb their nose at him, either by deciding to build in a location that ADDS to his "view" :-) or by showing him he's not important enough for them to care what he thinks (even better).

certainly americans can have pissy attitudes when overseas (see it all the time when i travel) but he's of the first order of douchenozzles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumb donald's parents? no one 2 455 October 13, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is your hand bigger than Donald Trumps ErGingerbreadMandude 8 1190 January 21, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Jedi marriages in Scotland frankiej 12 3291 March 19, 2013 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Bow to Scotland, bitches! frankiej 13 5605 January 18, 2012 at 1:54 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I'll be going scotland soon Brick-top 3 2778 September 20, 2008 at 8:50 am
Last Post: ArtisticAtheist