Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedi marriages in Scotland
Jedi marriages in Scotland
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-hi...s-21842269

Quote:Proposed changes to marriage would open the way for Star Wars Jedi to perform ceremonies, a church has said.

The Free Church of Scotland said the Marriage and Civil Partnership (Scotland) Bill will allow groups promoting a belief to marry couples.

I didn't really know what part of the forum tae stick this in... if y'all want tae move it, go ahead. I suppose it probably fits in the religion section, but ach well.
Cunt
RE: Jedi marriages in Scotland
LMAO, wtf did I just read?

Quote:Training in Jedi skills - such as use of light sabres, are also offered at a knights' school in California.

I guess swords are too heavy Tongue
[Image: 3891703800_c1854b77fd.jpg]

great news, I guess.
"By the power vested in me..." in reality refers to 'the force'
Fuck me Germans, storm trooppers with kilts? ROFLOL
Well, almoust every place on this globe has a star wars fan "stormtroopers regiment"

[Image: Stormtrooper-501st-Legion-Berlin-1.jpg]

But I guess only kilts actualy look good on a stormtrooper.
Just imagine a stormtrooper in Lederhosen, with a french barret or other traditional clothings.
Lastpoet, the renaissance faires here in America are rife with kilted stormtroopers.

Ahhh, here's a picture I took some years ago.

[Image: 14739_173242042652_2204257_n.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
[Image: 3393032009_af173182af_z.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvtPVHrxbcrcK03VYv278...DAIRF_4TmQ]
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 19, 2013 at 9:46 am)Rhythm Wrote:

Muslim-Irish woman trooper?
(March 19, 2013 at 7:43 am)frankiej Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-hi...s-21842269

Quote:Proposed changes to marriage would open the way for Star Wars Jedi to perform ceremonies, a church has said.

The Free Church of Scotland said the Marriage and Civil Partnership (Scotland) Bill will allow groups promoting a belief to marry couples.

I didn't really know what part of the forum tae stick this in... if y'all want tae move it, go ahead. I suppose it probably fits in the religion section, but ach well.

Odd, I thought Jedi weren't allowed to marry. Doing some research on Wookieepedia, I learned that this was the case, at least during the events of the movies. Apparently, after the movies, Luke Skywalker reformed the Jedi order and allowed them to marry.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Great Nerd Debate: Sith or Jedi The Valkyrie 27 8237 September 13, 2017 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Amarok
  the donald in scotland jackman 10 2890 April 27, 2012 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Bow to Scotland, bitches! frankiej 13 5613 January 18, 2012 at 1:54 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I'll be going scotland soon Brick-top 3 2779 September 20, 2008 at 8:50 am
Last Post: ArtisticAtheist