Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Starbucks hates god"
"Starbucks hates god"
Christians are calling for a boycott of Starbucks because of the companies stand on homosexuals. They say that "Starbucks hates god.". http://www.examiner.com/article/starbuck...2a0335c124
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: "Starbucks hates god"
Apparently to not hate who someone else hates is to hate who they love.

Facepalm
Wow, a company is supporting equality so they must be in league with the devil.
I completely agree. Did you know that some of the decorations that they make on the tops of the coffees are demonic? Plus, if you take a straw, and stir the coffee fast enough, you can hear demonic messages.

I was a devote Christian until I had a Starbucks coffee.
^ Look what it did to me.
[Image: satan-coffee.jpg]

I knew it!!!
[Image: Evolution.png]

"Starbucks hates god"
The quotes from that pastor are just ignorant. "Do you want to follow god or Satan?!" lol.
(May 1, 2012 at 4:46 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: The quotes from that pastor are just ignorant. "Do you want to follow god or Satan?!" lol.

Follow them? I guess that's one way of avoiding their absurdly large penises Angel
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 1, 2012 at 3:50 pm)Christi Wrote: I completely agree. Did you know that some of the decorations that they make on the tops of the coffees are demonic? Plus, if you take a straw, and stir the coffee fast enough, you can hear demonic messages.

I was a devote Christian until I had a Starbucks coffee.
^ Look what it did to me.

Shit, this must be my problem. I was lead astray by those equality loving bastards!!!
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(May 1, 2012 at 3:50 pm)Christi Wrote: I completely agree. Did you know that some of the decorations that they make on the tops of the coffees are demonic? Plus, if you take a straw, and stir the coffee fast enough, you can hear demonic messages.

This is true! I just stirred my chai latte briskly, and clearly heard "Smoke crack in Beelzebub's name"!
Told ya!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama Hates Medical Marijuana And He Doesn't Care What The States Think Big Blue Sky 50 12494 June 29, 2013 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Darth
  The snack wars have just gotten ugly [merged w/ CFA hates gheyz] Ziploc Surprise 56 14653 August 4, 2012 at 5:55 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko