Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Indonesia!
Fuck Indonesia!
Unfortunately Lady Ga Ga has had to cancel her Indonesian tour due to Islamist fascist Dark Ages attitudes.

TO THE AUTHORITIES AND COWARDS AND HATE MONGERS OF INDONESIA I I SAY FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!

RE: Fuck Indonesia!
(May 27, 2012 at 7:13 am)Brian37 Wrote: Unfortunately Lady Ga Ga has had to cancel her Indonesian tour due to Islamist fascist Dark Ages attitudes.

TO THE AUTHORITIES AND COWARDS AND HATE MONGERS OF INDONESIA I I SAY FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!
Great! At least someone stood up to that excuse for a singer!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I don't like her music (there are maybe 2 exceptions), but I admire her fire.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(May 29, 2012 at 6:44 pm)Annik Wrote: I don't like her music (there are maybe 2 exceptions), but I admire her fire.

Fire?
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Quote:Great! At least someone stood up to that excuse for a singer!

Typical reaction from Mr Tolerance.

Mehmet, some of us are not completely happy with censorship. (OK,not at all happy)

I can't stand Lady Gaga,so I would not to go to one of her concerts. Before she came along I didn't think it was possible for a performer to be more imaginatively and intentionally tacky than Madonna*.That does NOT mean I want to see her banned.

*excluding Julian Clary of course.

Quote:Nobody ever went broke underestimating public taste ( P T Barnum)

My corollary: or stupidity.

Not relevant at all really,just fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scpsBNg6r4M
(May 29, 2012 at 6:53 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(May 29, 2012 at 6:44 pm)Annik Wrote: I don't like her music (there are maybe 2 exceptions), but I admire her fire.

Fire?

Her spirit, her gusto, her passion!
Quote:Typical reaction from Mr Tolerance.
Well, she cancelled her concert, not me.
Besides, I'd have no reservations of having her in my country.
Quote:Her spirit, her gusto, her passion!
About what?
My wife was inside once listening to something by her..... I thought it sounded like a movie about the Spanish Inquisition torturing someone.
(May 29, 2012 at 7:11 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: About what?

Her music and her fans and in general.
(May 29, 2012 at 7:15 pm)Annik Wrote:
(May 29, 2012 at 7:11 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: About what?

Her music and her fans and in general.
Maybe she should have showed the same...passion to the people in indonesia. Maybe they would have went to her concert and cheered for her, and thrown their underwear at her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck Iran.... Minimalist 23 7681 December 21, 2013 at 4:14 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c
  Fuck allah and his barbaric followers..... Minimalist 11 6166 November 14, 2012 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Stranger