Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 9:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Iran....
Fuck Iran....
sexually-repressed uptight mother fuckers!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-25316942

Quote:Fernanda Lima and the dress that shocked Iran

Covering that up would be a crime against humanity!
RE: Fuck Iran....
I agree. DEATH TO IRAN!
I thought you might add something to this thread Wink Shades
I knew it already existed....

[Image: 37529282.jpg]
(December 10, 2013 at 12:59 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: I agree. DEATH TO IRAN!

Um...Fuck Israel, too.

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_...s-345.html

Quote:Haredi All Female Modesty Squad Orders Clothing Stores To Follow Their Underwear Modesty Rules

Ignorant fuckheads remain ignorant fuckheads no matter which variant of the angry desert goat-fucking god they follow.
(December 10, 2013 at 1:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 10, 2013 at 12:59 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: I agree. DEATH TO IRAN!

Um...Fuck Israel, too.

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_...s-345.html

Quote:Haredi All Female Modesty Squad Orders Clothing Stores To Follow Their Underwear Modesty Rules

Ignorant fuckheads remain ignorant fuckheads no matter which variant of the angry desert goat-fucking god they follow.
Which is why it is good that Israel is a secular country filled with atheists. If anybody wants to follow Judaism, then fuck them too.
Did Iran just discover what is meant by "Brazilian model"? Let's hope none of them ever Google Andressa Soares...

(Or maybe, let's hope they do!)
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Don't know why Iranians are bothered about the draw anyway. They aren't going to be getting out of their group no matter who they're put in it with.
Reminds me of a line from "Footloose." "I'd like to tape a Playboy centerfold in the middle of every one of Reverend Moore's hymnals."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Quote:Which is why it is good that Israel is a secular country filled with atheists.

Disingenuous. You have a parliamentary system which gives extraordinary influence to the funny hat crowd.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 41 3023 April 5, 2024 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 18269 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6288 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1806 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4487 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Top three consequences of Iran deal mralstoner 15 3093 August 7, 2015 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Nuclear Iran v. Obama Hubris mralstoner 10 2473 April 2, 2015 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Pizza
  Iran executes man for insulting prophet Jonah TaraJo 3 1405 October 9, 2014 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Nuclear Iran a bigger threat than ISIS mralstoner 75 12256 October 6, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old starchild 10 6251 May 28, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet