Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Umm... Hovercat?
Umm... Hovercat?
I have just spent an hour trying to come up with puns to introduce this but there's so many conflicting levels of bizarre and sheer wrongitude going on that there are simply no words:

Dude Turns His Dead Cat Into A Helicopter

Quote:A Dutch artist, upset over losing his beloved pet, Orville, had the animal stuffed and transformed its body into a remote-controlled helicopter, Sky News reported Monday. The “half cat, half machine” piece of art was dubbed the “Orvillecopter.”

Here he is in all his, er, glory?

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Umm... Hovercat?
You know when you find something absolutely hilarious and you know you shouldn't, so you try to contain your laughter but inside the laughter builds and builds until you can't contain it anymore and you end up bursting out into hysterics?

That.
(June 6, 2012 at 2:50 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I have just spent an hour trying to come up with puns to introduce this [...]

I can't help you with that, but my avatar is a bunny with a pancake on his head.
(June 6, 2012 at 2:54 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I can't help you with that, but my avatar is a bunny with a pancake on his head.

Hahahahaa animals are so funny ROFLOL
My coworkers want to know how I came across this when I showed them the video.

Congratulations Nap, you're my "Facebook friend" who posts these things. Tongue
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
[Image: iopwtu.jpg]

couldn't think of any puns... Wink
(June 6, 2012 at 3:50 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Congratulations Nap, you're my "Facebook friend" who posts these things. Tongue

I don't have you on facebook :/
(June 6, 2012 at 4:55 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(June 6, 2012 at 3:50 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Congratulations Nap, you're my "Facebook friend" who posts these things. Tongue

I don't have you on facebook :/

We both know that. Wink

I just didn't want my coworkers thinking funny things because I said "Oh, I got it from AtheistForums". Tongue
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Ohhhhh. I get it now Facepalm

And ofcourse, we wouldn't want to embarrass you Wink
I can't wait to see what kind of copycats come after this (hmm, eying my cat right now)