Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellooooo
Hellooooo
First post is sometimes scary, but I have been lurking on here enough already and it was time to join up.

Parents were Jewish and Catholic but neither practiced. Them both being sorta outcasts in their own families because of their relationship and views. They never pushed religion on me or my brothers, so I mostly grew up hearing about religion from others. I never felt a calling or like I was missing anything. People have asked me if I feel happy or how do I cope when tough times are at hand. Always the stupidest questions. I am always happy and I cope by dealing with the situation by trying to be reasonable when able and unreasonable when pushed too far!

Originally from Boston but now in Florida. I miss Bean town but I don't miss the snow. I am a pretty straight shooter and don't mind giving or receiving an honest opinion.

ok, thanks for reading this and see you in the forums
RE: Hellooooo
WeWeWeWELCOME

Big Grin
Welcome Vega Big Grin
Hello, hello.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I had a friend in my early 20s who had one of the best jokes.

Something to the affect of "I was the only Jewish kid sent to Catholic school, that way I got to feel twice as guilty about everything I did".

Anywho, welcome.
Welcome, VeVeVeVEGA.

Now, let us celebrate your entrance with a VeVeVeVEGA theme song:

Welcome Vega
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome! I'm still a newbie though, so me welcoming you is kinda like me welcoming you to someone else's house, but that's okay. Have a drink! Make yourself at home! Smile
[Image: ?action=view&current=Cover2.jpg]
Hey Vega and welcome to AF! ^_^

Is it just me, or are there suddenly a lot of lurkers, who have suddenly decided to join us..? That's a good trend, I think Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Rainbow 
(June 6, 2012 at 5:24 pm)VeVeVeVEGA Wrote: I... don't mind giving or receiving

I like taking quotes out of context Big Grin

Seriously though, welcome Smile I also thought of Vega from Street Fighter...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hellooooo there... slartibartfast 15 1118 October 7, 2021 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  hellooooo! OwO Cepheus Ace 12 701 December 11, 2018 at 12:34 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Hellooooo! Mandosa8 24 2009 November 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hellooooo Renug 20 4431 May 30, 2017 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut