Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellooooo
Hellooooo
Whatcha doing.

Maverick Christian..

Which basically means i am a Christian who dont care to follow the bible but i believe in some typical principles, but then again i am ok with sceptics, boobs and stuff (well aslong as its not too much). Depends if i agree or not.

You can think of it as Christians in the 80s. They had guns and stuff.. Kinda like that song "You're out of Touch" song from GTA Vice City, dont remember the artist. But that is what Christianity is to me.
RE: Hellooooo
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior though?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

No. I believe in my friends. Kind of like Dark Yugi from Yugioh season 0. The power of friendship.
(May 29, 2017 at 2:23 am)Renug Wrote: No. I believe in my friends. Kind of like Dark Yugi from Yugioh season 0. The power of friendship.

So, are you an atheist then?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

No not really. I believe in Christian principles. So i wouldnt say that.
(May 29, 2017 at 2:31 am)Renug Wrote: No not really. I believe in Christian principles. So i wouldnt say that.

Do those include the existence of a creator God or gods?

Well its really hard to put into words. I worship people more to be honest who inspire me to do better in life. I am very flip flop on this.
Welcome matey...
Nobody likes labels but you are technically an atheist...
Do you think we atheists are bad people?
We don't follow the teachings of the bible, otherwise, we'd all be in jail!

We follow our own judgement and natural instincts. Which is basically what the bible pretends to have instilled in us through God... Take away the barbaric iron age morals of course....

It's not rocket science, just plain old common sense...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Not really. I tend to not judge people til i know them more. I have a very liberal policy in my mind whether it comes to jews, muslims, christians, atheists or whatever.
Do you ever get told by other Christian that you are not a true Christian?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hellooooo there... slartibartfast 15 1115 October 7, 2021 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  hellooooo! OwO Cepheus Ace 12 701 December 11, 2018 at 12:34 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Hellooooo! Mandosa8 24 2007 November 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hellooooo VeVeVeVEGA 12 3178 June 8, 2012 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Brian37