Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JNE resurrected
JNE resurrected
Good news for all JC-truthers and my erstwhile JesusNeverExisted comrades: the forum's back, leaner and meaner than ever before!

http://www.jesusneverexistedforum.com/forum

I'm still finding my way around the mechanics of the place right now but looking forward to shaking hands with Ken Humphreys again. Doesn't mean I'll be a stranger here, of course, you don't get rid of me as easily as that! I'll just be two-timing you, that's all...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: JNE resurrected
(June 15, 2012 at 8:03 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Good news for all JC-truthers and my erstwhile JesusNeverExisted comrades: the forum's back, leaner and meaner than ever before!

http://www.jesusneverexistedforum.com/forum

I'm still finding my way around the mechanics of the place right now but looking forward to shaking hands with Ken Humphreys again. Doesn't mean I'll be a stranger here, of course, you don't get rid of me as easily as that! I'll just be two-timing you, that's all...

Hallelujah a real resurrection from the dead.
undefined
Woo-Hoo.

Fuck it. I'm too tired to play games with the fucking registration process.
Maybe tomorrow when I'm not so tired.
Warning to all potential JNE members - I have just been promoted to moderator. I'll try to be as fair and impartial as ever, but I can be bought. I won't let the power go to my head though.

Mark this day well, world.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Jesus freaks beware.....

[Image: Grim_reaper.jpg]
Looks nice.
This is stupid
Still a bit quiet and empty but it's starting to pick up. We've even acquired our first theist.
You've got your first hybrid as well. I just joined. Hopefully I see some interesting discussion.
This is stupid
To quote the famous philosopher Marlon Brando, "Whadda you got?"
Thanks. I'll keep this forum in mind. I'm rather undecided on mythicism. Most of the arguments from real degreed scholars for mythicism have appeared to be stronger to me when compared to the arguments from scholars for historicity. But what I don't understand is why mythicism is such a tiny minority position and why so many atheist scholars laugh it off. The reviews by Carrier and others of Erhman's new book were quite eyeopening to me. If Erhman's book is any indication, perhaps a proper non-loony form of mythicism hasn't had a chance to be fairly evaluated yet by mainstream scholars.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New JNE eBook Cyberman 3 1996 March 24, 2012 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman