Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Movies
Your Favorite Movies
Excluding documentaries and non-fiction films, what are your favorite movies? Which ones really got you thinking, kept you on the edge of your seat, or were just damn good for whatever reason?

I will name a few to get the ball rolling:

• Minority Report
  • The Truman Show
  • I Heart Huckabees
[Image: questionc.jpg]
RE: Your Favorite Movies
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
The Godfather
Ray
The Big Lebowski
Akira
Cunt
Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi
Hauru no Ugoku Shiro
Tonari no Totoro
Fight Club
Pulp Fiction
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

A Clockwork Orange
Taxi Driver
Leon the Professional
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(June 27, 2012 at 3:40 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi
Hauru no Ugoku Shiro
Tonari no Totoro
Fight Club
Pulp Fiction
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Have you seen Grave for the Fireflies (or of course Hotaru no Haka if you are usiing romaji Tongue ) ???
Cunt
I have it in my DVD shelf Big Grin But no, I have yet to watch it. I saw the beginning of it, but got interrupted. Have to watch it at some point.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
A Beautiful Mind (the events depart enough from Nash's life, so I'll include it here)
Good Will Hunting
The Blues Brothers
Bull Durham
(June 27, 2012 at 3:46 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: I have it in my DVD shelf Big Grin But no, I have yet to watch it. I saw the beginning of it, but got interrupted. Have to watch it at some point.

Ah, you have quite a journey ahead of you. It brought me to a blubbering mess. It is outstanding.
Cunt
Yeah, so I've heard. That's why I want to be in the right mood when I watch it, so that I can appreciate it fully. Smile

The Big Blue
Princess Bride
Troll Hunter
Let The Right One In
Valhalla Rising
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movies you'd like to see remade Fake Messiah 83 6309 November 8, 2023 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Great Missed Opportunities in Movies. Gawdzilla Sama 5 678 October 25, 2023 at 4:31 pm
  Worst scenes in movies Fake Messiah 30 2587 October 19, 2023 at 11:12 pm
  Movies are not for intellectuals Interaktive 95 11535 December 30, 2022 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What Your Favorite Religious Movie ? The Architect Of Fate 25 2461 November 24, 2022 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Uberpod
  Christian movies you actually like T.J. 27 1969 December 10, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your favorite Star Trek Universe Alien Foxaèr 27 1061 November 28, 2020 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Your favorite fictional pub? Gawdzilla Sama 63 3317 May 7, 2020 at 7:38 am
  Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are "not cinema" EgoDeath 97 4126 October 16, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Your favorite October/Halloween re-watches Foxaèr 6 663 October 12, 2018 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: brewer