Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield/Halo/Resistance/Gears of War/etc gaming clan
Battlefield/Halo/Resistance/Gears of War/etc gaming clan
This is just for anyone here who plays Battlefield 3 and is interested in joining up a gaming clan. Take in mind that you do NOT need to have it on the system I play on: This clan spans multiple systems across multiple games, with each group on each system representing for the greater whole. I am its primary organizer.

Clan's name is TDC: The Doom Clan. It's a clan that has been in existence for about five years now, and at its peak numbered twelve members on the 360 alone, with 28 members total across all systems. Eventually its numbers fell to just the original founders as our original organizer just stopped giving a shit, and then down to just me. Recently, one of the original founders, who was also the original organizer, decided to join back up, but I am remaining the one in charge and I intend to have this clan back to its original status.

To that end, I am openly recruiting. At first it will simply be a "flying the colors" kind of thing where you play the games with a clan tag entitled to TDC or Doom or what have you, but later it will enter into organized tournaments. I've actually been in a few tournaments myself for Battlefield 3, the kinds where you get money if you win, but I always came up short due to a lack of a coherent team, so hopefully that will change with this.

If you're interested, let me know what games and system you would play on. I'd PREFER Battlefield 3 on the 360 as your main choice but again, this is going to be an all-encompassing clan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming News Foxaèr 50 2880 April 12, 2024 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Gaming memes Foxaèr 1 424 April 22, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rota <3 : God of War spoiler WinterHold 3 317 August 8, 2018 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Our gaming screenshots Foxaèr 0 317 July 20, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  God of War Napoléon 22 2138 May 3, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your gaming style? Foxaèr 42 6567 May 2, 2018 at 12:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Need gaming party members purplepurpose 4 1024 March 2, 2018 at 10:04 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Digital or Phsyical for gaming Sterben 27 5096 December 19, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1906 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Dawn of War Edwardo Piet 14 2150 August 25, 2017 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet