Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal mosque operating in bungalow
Illegal mosque operating in bungalow
This is just bizarre. Confused

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml

It looks like the council/local authority is going to shut them down, and in spite of the delay to respond I agree with their comments that it doesn't matter what religion you belong to, you have to abide by the rules and the law for planning applications.

What I can't for the life of me figure out is why? If you're a recognised religious group/faith and a tax-exempt organisation, why operate illegally? And why in a tiny little bungalow?

Are there not enough mosques in this country or what? I really don't understand what the hell these Muslims are trying to pull here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1010 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1901 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  121mph race to mosque Welsh cake 17 4958 August 30, 2012 at 8:10 am
Last Post: frankiej