Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56 Things I learned at the biggest Christian music festival
56 Things I learned at the biggest Christian music festival
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/things-i-...n-music-fe

A poster on the Friendly Atheist blog went to a Christian music festival and described 56 things which he learned for the first time.
undefined
RE: 56 Things I learned at the biggest Christian music festival

Mmmmm. I like cupcakes. Maybe I shouldn't have had that abortion.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I love the 'Virginity Rocks' T-shirts. You could wear that to high school and get your asskicked.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 9, 2012 at 8:26 am)Faith No More Wrote: I love the 'Virginity Rocks' T-shirts. You could wear that to high school and get your asskicked.

Transgressive art
“The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.”
What better way to get sexual compatibility than marry without trying huh? Big Grin
A good chuckle.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
God needs money. Buy a fancy Bible cover today - nothing says "I'm a devout Christian" better than a bible cover. All this while eating a pro-life cupcake. And now my head hurts...
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
(July 9, 2012 at 11:39 am)Staccato Wrote: God needs money. Buy a fancy Bible cover today - nothing says "I'm a devout Christian" better than a bible cover. All this while eating a pro-life cupcake. And now my head hurts...

But won't those Bible covers cause people to end up in hell?

"Hey, look at that guy! He has a nice Bible cover. I wish I had a Bible cover like that...... Oh, no! I'm coveting that guy's Bible cover! I just sinned! Now I'm going to hell! Thanks for buying that Bible cover, ASSHOLE!"
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
I just remembered - Envy is a deadly sin..... but doesn't the first commandment have something among these lines "Worship me and only me, for I am a jealous God.."?
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
Quote:44. Christian yoyos exist.

Xtian yoyos are the majority!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music to fall asleep Fake Messiah 2 671 August 29, 2023 at 5:59 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Atheist music deleted 29 2810 August 13, 2023 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  ABBA - phoney music for phoney people onlinebiker 7 1057 November 5, 2022 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Official Christmas Music Thread Foxaèr 46 2536 January 4, 2021 at 6:09 am
Last Post: rado84
  Evolution of Music from 1400 BC till the present day GrandizerII 67 10597 December 8, 2019 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Music You're Listening To: SofaKingHigh 3266 153495 July 2, 2019 at 1:32 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert Aegon 0 297 October 20, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Celebrating womanhood through music Foxaèr 34 3873 April 13, 2018 at 11:41 am
Last Post: brewer
  So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help? ErGingerbreadMandude 23 3202 August 3, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Music Kernel Sohcahtoa 0 614 June 22, 2017 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa