Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triviador
Triviador
https://www.facebook.com/triviador

Of all the facebook games, this one is my favorite. It's not extremely popular, which is sad, because it's a really fun/addicting game.

Basically it's a mix of trivia and Risk. It's you and two other people from various places around the globe. The first four rounds are conquest. You answer the questions the quickest and most accurately in order to win places on the map. Then you spend the next four rounds in head to head combat, answering more trivia questions in order to either attack the other players or defend your castle and territories.

The ultimate achievement is a full map victory.

I can see why it's not very popular, because it does take some brains, and we all know the majority of facebook users leave much to be desired in that area, but I thought some of you would enjoy it if you knew it even existed. There is also a Triviador USA edition, which is easier, but not as fun if you ask me.