Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felicitations
Felicitations
My name is Carl, but I prefer to go by C.W., and I just joined the forum a few moments ago. Felt this would be the best place to start.

I won't go into a huge rambling post, just going to say I am a young gay man in my late twenties, living in Kansas, and enjoying my life with the man I am going to marry someday. I am a huge bookworm, a science geek, an atheist, a Trekkie, and a horror movie fanatic. So that's a little about me. If you want to know more, please feel free to ask. Otherwise I'll see you around the boards.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:31 am)cato123 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.
RE: Felicitations
Welcome dude, hop right in and beware of the religious nuts, they are quite crunchy.
I will keep that in mind, might enjoy a sundae later on. Haha. Thanks for the welcome though, bro.

Oh and by the way, does the phrase, "I'll have the chicken then.", mean anything to you?
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.
(July 19, 2012 at 10:45 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: Oh and by the way, does the phrase, "I'll have the chicken then.", mean anything to you?

Ofcourse it does. But you only get chicken if you run out of cake.
(July 19, 2012 at 10:45 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: ... does the phrase, "I'll have the chicken then.", mean anything to you?

"You can have the steak or the burnt steak."
"I'll have the chicken."

(I've heard the phrase used in reference to the "free will" choice that god gives a human.)
[Image: Evolution.png]

(July 19, 2012 at 10:48 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(July 19, 2012 at 10:45 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: Oh and by the way, does the phrase, "I'll have the chicken then.", mean anything to you?

Ofcourse it does. But you only get chicken if you run out of cake.

ROFLOL
Finally, someone other than my sister in law that knows what that means. I can't believe on my first day here I found another Izzardite. This is momentous.

(July 19, 2012 at 10:50 am)Cinjin Wrote:
(July 19, 2012 at 10:45 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: ... does the phrase, "I'll have the chicken then.", mean anything to you?

"You can have the steak or the burnt steak."
"I'll have the chicken."

(I've heard the phrase used in reference to the "free will" choice that god gives a human.)

Hmm, never heard it used like that before. That's interesting. I was specifically referring to a certain person though.

Welcome
Moshi Moshi.
Cunt
Welcome along to our little independent nation of rationality Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQf5jL3a4...re=related

My wife accuses me of being greedy, but she is quite butch so we will ignore her. Though I have to admit the six pack is long gone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings and Felicitations Secular Elf 36 5900 May 27, 2015 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf