Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Well that was unexpected"
"Well that was unexpected"
Today I found a spray-can on my sink, one I had never used before and forgotten its contents... I assumed it was hairspray and proceeded to use it without reading the cover.
It was a faulty spray-can of hair-mousse and within seconds proceeded to cover the entirety of my hair and face.
I looked in the mirror and saw the abominable snowman looking back at me. After about five seconds recovering from the shock I laughed, wiped it off and used it.

Anyone got any unexpected instances they'd like to share? Doesn't matter if they're minor or major.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: "Well that was unexpected"
Pics or it didn't happen. Tongue
Cunt
(July 25, 2012 at 1:21 pm)frankiej Wrote: Pics or it didn't happen. Tongue

Be fair, who has a camera in their bathroom? Why would it be there? What kind of sick person is taking regular photos of themselves bollock naked infront of a mirror except for a balaclava and a sock puppet to be developed and posted through random peoples doors at three in the morning?
Certainly not me.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I have some pictures of me passed out on the toilet after a night out... I don't imagine that those were taken by a camera that was there in the bathroom, I assume that they used a phone camera. Tongue

I'll try to dig around in my head to find a good story to add to this thread rather then throwing out random drivel.
Cunt
The definition of surprise, a fart with a lump in it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
My Dad told me something similar to the OP that happened while he was having a bath once. For this story to work, you need to know that almost the whole family has to wear glasses, which naturally we remove whilst abluting thus resulting in wet and naked moles (though not so furry). Apparently when it came time to wash his hair, he squinted at the array of bath products on the shelf and grabbed the shampoo. It was only after he'd replaced it and was busily lathering his scalp that he happened to glance up at the bottle and see what appeared to be the blurry picture of a particularly happy-looking dog on the front. Still, at least he ended up with a glossy coat.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 25, 2012 at 1:35 pm)Rhythm Wrote: The definition of surprise, a fart with a lump in it.

Reminds me of the advice about love being like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.
Re: "Well that was unexpected"
A can of moose or a cab of mousse?

Sorry, but the image of a can of moose popped into my head and made me laugh.
Be happy it wasn't a drain cleaner.
(July 25, 2012 at 1:52 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: A can of moose or a cab of mousse?

Sorry, but the image of a can of moose popped into my head and made me laugh.

Hair mousse, my bad. Typo.
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well...... No comment I guess. Something completely different 7 1340 January 19, 2013 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye