Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shell B Retires
Shell B Retires
Shell B has retired as an Admin and member of staff of the forums in order to focus more on her work. We are of course sad to see her go, and we hope she will continue to be a member and take part in discussion.

Earlier this year, Michelle launched her first book, Morrigan's Shadows, and she is currently working on the sequel. If you want to buy the book / read about her work, please visit her website.

Also, this is the place where I first met Michelle, and formed a close relationship with her that would eventually result in us becoming a couple. I thought that was worth sharing, as well as this:

- Tiberius
RE: Shell B Retires
Definitely sad to see you go Shell. Good luck with your writing!
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
I've been meaning too and I will buy the book on kindle as soon as i accumalate more funds. Back in education and after 10 months, i am broke.

Best of luck Shell, you're an excellent mod and i'd bet, an even better person in the flesh.(preferably no clothes)

And don't leave permanently, your posting is 9/10. Big Grin
(July 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: an even better person in the flesh.(preferably no clothes)
Oh she is, believe me. Wink
Tis a sad day, but if it means that she can focus on her work then I suppose there is a happy side. I'll get round to getting her book at some point and I shall purchase future work aswell.... I'm just a poor student just now though. Big Grin
Cunt
Tell you what. I'll be around, guys. Just not as much. In honor of my bowing out of staff either for a good while or for good, I will put my book for free on Kindle tomorrow. Those of you who don't have Kindle can just download the free app. Big Grin Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it.
(July 27, 2012 at 4:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(July 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: an even better person in the flesh.(preferably no clothes)
Oh she is, believe me. Wink

[Image: 556173_o.gif]

(ignore flacid part Wink )

[Image: c20hn.gif]

Sometimes .gifs same things that words cannot.
Enjoy your retirement, Shel.
Thank you, Min! It will give me more time to get back to just chatting in here, which will be lovely.
Best of luck in with your new book, despite our differences.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7191 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Congratulations to our new administrators Shell B and Moros Synackaon! Tiberius 30 10272 May 3, 2012 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Get to Know Your Staff: Shell B Shell B 6 4300 October 30, 2011 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Meet the Staff-Shell B Shell B 7 3612 November 21, 2010 at 7:33 pm
  Shell B is our new Moderator! Eilonnwy 15 4373 August 21, 2010 at 6:57 pm