Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA's women's soccer defeats North Korea today
USA's women's soccer defeats North Korea today
Glad to see that country get it's ass handed to it. I do in reality feel sorry for their players though. I am quite sure there are plenty under that dictatorship that wish they could say "fuck these assholes". But it is one less thing for Kim Jong dickfuck to brag about.

USA 1 Peoples Republic of North Crap rea, ZERO
RE: USA's women's soccer defeats North Korea today
It looks far, far worse for America, nominally the richest and still the most powerful country in the world, with a population in excess of 300 million, to be seen bragging about beating North Korea, than for North Korea, population 20 million, racked by femine for 15 years, to be seen being beaten by the US.
Team GB gon wup yo ass Tongue
I have to wonder if the players on the North Korean team will be sent to starve on some collective farm when they return.

I always laugh when North Korea marches by in the Parade of Nations at the olympics. The sign bearer carries a placard that reads "Democratic People's Republic of Korea". What a joke! That country is NONE of those things! It's not democratic, it's not a republic and it sure as fuck doesn't represent "the people"!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Team GB just beat Brazil. You yanks are bragging about beating North Korea? Lame.

Btw, what is this sock-urr you speak of? I believe you mean, FOOTBALL.
The North Koreans were probably still too busy being offended after having the South Korean flag shown instead of theirs.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(July 31, 2012 at 5:14 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Team GB gon wup yo ass Tongue

Uhem. Team GB's ass is being wupped by the said North Korea in total medal count as we speak.

"It looks far, far worse for Britain to be seen bragging about beating North Korea, than for North Korea to be seen being beaten by Britain."

Except North Korea, whom the US has beaten in a tactful and Non-exultant manner, is in turn beating Britain, in medals. Uhem.

ROFLOL
(July 31, 2012 at 5:24 pm)Chuck Wrote: Uhem. Team GB's ass is being wupped by the said North Korea in total medal count as we speak.

Since when was it ever about how you start? People only remember how it finishes.
seein as how the us men laid a golden fuckin egg yesterday in gymnastics, i caught myself feeling good (and even clapping) for gb's men's gymnasts last night - they pulled some good stuff outta their asses on that last round.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
If there are two things in the world that I don't give a flying fuck about they are soccer and North Korea.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How's the weather treating you today? Foxaèr 61 734 1 hour ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3654 195591 Yesterday at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1073 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2257 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 682 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Qatar Football (Soccer) World Cup 2022 Jack8 72 5227 December 20, 2022 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Smart women Ahriman 41 3812 December 18, 2022 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  English Premier League Football (Soccer) Jack8 10 494 November 19, 2022 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Jack8
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1104 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1086 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty