Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 3

...I'M SO FUCKING HYPED FOR THIS GAME.
RE: Assassin's Creed 3
(August 18, 2012 at 12:42 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote:

...I'M SO FUCKING HYPED FOR THIS GAME.
So am I. I can't wait. I love the whole story.
It does look good, but I stopped playing the assassins creed franchise after AC2. Guess I need to catch up and play brotherhood and revelations.
You won't be disappointed.
So you've played it? Completed it? Tongue
Not AC 3. I meant brotherhood and revelations.
Looks good but I think the best video in the Assassins Creed series was this one;

Ezio was a fucking boss.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Yeah when that video came out, I think I watched it a dozen times. Ezio is a fucking bad-ass!
Revelations was a big let down, in my opinion. The story was rather pish, but then again, I never liked the AC stories that much. I just love the gameplay.
Cunt
What didn't you like about the storyline?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PC] Assasin's Creed Unity available for free till 25th april Cepheus Ace 8 832 April 22, 2019 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Any armchair assassins here? (Assassin's Creed franchise thread) Regina 27 3122 June 14, 2015 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Assassins Creed Revelations, aka "what I have been doing this Christmas". leo-rcc 3 3739 December 27, 2011 at 9:57 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Assassins Creed Brotherhood. First impressions. leo-rcc 16 7011 July 20, 2011 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: thebigfudge