Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anders Breivik Sentenced
Anders Breivik Sentenced
Quote: They gave him the maximum sentence of 21 years, but that can be prolonged at a later if he is deemed to remain a danger to society.

I've seen people shocked that Norway has such a low amount of years for mass murder, but when they have the capability to say, 'no you're still a danger' and keep you locked up indefinitely, you know he's never getting out.
RE: Anders Breivik Sentenced
I predict he'll kill himself in a few years. He wanted the death penalty, so it's only a matter of time before he tries to do it himself.
I think you'll be proven correct.
Varg only got 14 years for killing a single person and burning a church. Wow, that's justice.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(August 24, 2012 at 4:41 am)Tiberius Wrote: I predict he'll kill himself in a few years. He wanted the death penalty, so it's only a matter of time before he tries to do it himself.

Well,one can always hope he succeeds.

In this case I have no problem with say chucking the prick out of a helicopter at 10,000 feet,over the sea.
He apologised to his right-wing friends for not killing more people. I doubt they'll ever let him out.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
He'll rot. Its better than he is sane too. That way he'll be in prison with thugs, muggers, dealers and he will always have to watch his back.
But steal money from the Catholic Church or assassinate the Pope.

Automatic death sentence. Tongue
(August 25, 2012 at 5:18 am)5thHorseman Wrote: He'll rot. Its better than he is sane too. That way he'll be in prison with thugs, muggers, dealers and he will always have to watch his back.
I don't think you've seen the kinds of prisons they have over there:

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,...83,00.html
Yeah, apparently he will be kept away from other prisoners to protect him, but also to protect them from him.
Cunt