Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone int Cryonics?
Anyone int Cryonics?
I'm a Cryonics fan and have just sorted out the funding for me and my two children.

Anyone else a fan?
RE: Anyone int Cryonics?
Why should just 4 or so generations be given the privilege of knowing me? It would be unfair of me not to freeze myself so that future generations can treasure me.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
thats how I feel
Not into it yet and hope not to be for a very long time.
I don't have any problems in this life that would make me want to freeze myself and wait for a new one.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(September 11, 2012 at 11:50 pm)Puddleglum Wrote: I'm a Cryonics fan and have just sorted out the funding for me and my two children.

Anyone else a fan?

Jerkoff
Oh absolutely, but for entirely different reasons. If we could prevent cellular damage from nucleation (while preserving biological viability) it would open up all sorts of awesome.

Rhythmcicle tho, nah, not really my thing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I just want to go to the year 3000 and meet the woman of my dreams.

Haven't ruled it out. It'll be a shame if I don't get to see how things turned out in a hundred years. Isn't it tres' expensive, though?
(September 12, 2012 at 3:11 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I just want to go to the year 3000 and meet the woman of my dreams.

I like to look soulfully into both of her eyes.

(September 12, 2012 at 3:20 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Haven't ruled it out. It'll be a shame if I don't get to see how things turned out in a hundred years. Isn't it tres' expensive, though?

Yeah, the million dollars you have in your pocket would be worth about 2 cents then.