Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edward Khil is... dead.
Edward Khil is... dead.
A thread in memorial of a very, very, very happy man... and a great man.

Here was the most recent performance I could find, not that long before his death. Its really incredible how he was able to retain the ability to do that after all the time that had passed.

The original, lest we forget.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: Edward Khil is... dead.
I'm almost certain the 2012 version is lipsynched. Awesome regardless.
[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.

I never have had any comprehension why ANYONE would be remotely interested in watching more than 3 seconds of that man's weird-ass performance.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 18, 2012 at 12:05 am)Cinjin Wrote:

I never have had any comprehension why ANYONE would be remotely interested in watching more than 3 seconds of that man's weird-ass performance.

Well Cinjin thats because you're no longer intouch with your inner child and therefore dead inside.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(September 18, 2012 at 7:08 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Well Cinjin thats because you're no longer intouch with your inner child and therefore dead inside.

I'm with Cin on this one. Inner child pure happiness is Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music. From a kid's perspective, I think this is kind of creepy, in a scary clown sort of way.

I just get the feeling that once he's done yodelilng he will eat my face. Could be the basis of a new Dr. Who episode.
(September 18, 2012 at 7:27 am)cato123 Wrote:
(September 18, 2012 at 7:08 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Well Cinjin thats because you're no longer intouch with your inner child and therefore dead inside.

I'm with Cin on this one. Inner child pure happiness is Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music. From a kid's perspective, I think this is kind of creepy, in a scary clown sort of way.

I just get the feeling that once he's done yodelilng he will eat my face. Could be the basis of a new Dr. Who episode.

Oh come on man, his face is the funniest part. Like hes looking around with that creepy smile unblinking just moving around in slow motion and trololololing.
Unless your sense of humour is locked up in Tom Cruises underground sex dungeon along with Katie Holmes theres no way you can fail to find that funny.
- Abdul Alhazred.
I just think the man was too lazy to write lyrics. Tongue
Cunt
I belong to the generation prior to this whole "trololol" bollocks.

When I see someone write "lololol" or "loooool" I want to beat them to death. Seriously, I really do. Back in my day, there were far fewer idiots on the internet.

It's LOL... laughing out loud. Not laughing out loud out loud out loud or laughing out out out out out out loud.

L2abbreviate, FFS.

There's a natural progression when something is funnier than a simple LOL. They can include (but are not restricted to):-
  • PMSL
  • ROFL
  • ROFLMAO

(steps off soapbox)

eta: Some days, I think that I'd be a lot less miserable if I had access to some weed.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
(September 18, 2012 at 7:38 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Oh come on man, his face is the funniest part. Like hes looking around with that creepy smile unblinking just moving around in slow motion and trololololing.
Unless your sense of humour is locked up in Tom Cruises underground sex dungeon along with Katie Holmes theres no way you can fail to find that funny.

Oh, I think it's funny. I was just commenting how a young kid might find the ventriloquist dummy smile while trolololoing disturbing.

Regarding the dungeon, poor Tom would be relegated to the role of a simple spectator.
(September 18, 2012 at 7:38 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Oh come on man, his face is the funniest part. Like hes looking around with that creepy smile unblinking just moving around in slow motion and trololololing.

lol ... you amuse me RD
Not only do I fail to find that funny, but allow me to share with you a tiny condensed list of things I do find funny:

Family Guy, The Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burdundy, Will Ferrel, The Hangover, Super Bad, Bill Murray, Crazy Stupid Love, Arrested Development, Borat, Jonah Hill, Bad Santa, Napoleon Dynamite, Office Space, Adam Sandler, Ted (and nearly anything Seth MacFarlane creates).

I'm not sure how humor can be locked in an underground sex dungeon, but I can definitely tell you the difference between the creepy troll guy and the short list I just gave you ....

my list: funny
trololol guy: not funny

If I don't laugh out loud, it's not funny, and I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of the world has never laughed out loud at trollololol man. In fact, I don't think that creepy fuck has even made me crack a smile. It's just not remotely funny. It's barely even humorous.

here brother, watch this video and learn what funny is:

You're welcome.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Poetry of Edward Abbey freedomfromforum 2 1064 August 16, 2013 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Dena