Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mount and Blade Warband
Mount and Blade Warband
Anyone else got this?

I just bought it, played it online for a while with my mate and also did a few things in the single player. It's pretty damn good, I like the character customization and openness of the game.

Maybe we could make an AtheistForums server if anyone is interested?
RE: Mount and Blade Warband
(September 18, 2012 at 8:31 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Anyone else got this?

I just bought it, played it online for a while with my mate and also did a few things in the single player. It's pretty damn good, I like the character customization and openness of the game.

Maybe we could make an AtheistForums server if anyone is interested?

I like it, really good game. Didn't do much multiplayer. Of fire and sword was horse shit though, they rushed that. I hear the napolionic wars expansion is meant to incredible. Hundreds of players warring against each other.

But yeah, I'm sorry but dayz must have priority. Can you imagine an AF dayz server working together?
Theres just no comparison man. That'd be fucking awesome. I mean you know... as long as no-one decides to be a bandit... Rhythm. -.-
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Yeah I haven't really looked at any expansions yet I'm happy with the vanilla game for now. Just wondered if anyone else played it is all.
(September 18, 2012 at 8:48 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Yeah I haven't really looked at any expansions yet I'm happy with the vanilla game for now. Just wondered if anyone else played it is all.

I enjoyed it and would love to play again.
If you want guaranteed victory though then two words; "swadian knights".
Once you have them its like game over. I remember I almost completely took down an entire kingdom with 100 of them with high morale.
No automatic battles, they die too easily if you do that. Just start the battle and wait. They're well worth the expense as they are incredibly difficult to kill. I took out armies of 300 with ease. The shoddy, substandard troops they sent against me were no match. The most I lost was 3 of them.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
THIS GAME IS AMAZING. I forgot it existed.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
I like to roll hard with nothin but mounted archers.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm trying to make a knight type character for my first play through on the single player. Anyone got any tips? I've been reading the wiki a lot so I kinda know the basics, but is there any essential stuff that beginners should know? I plan on becoming a vassal with one or more of the factions, but when I get good enough I'll defect and form my own Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Game: Mount & Blade Jaysyn 0 606 November 13, 2014 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn