Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia
Australia
Suddenly I feel like visiting the land down under.. Big Grin

[Image: eVH6HQ1v006DB7DrkQvUUQ2.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Australia
Hilarious. Trolling should be the official sport of Australia.
I am reminded of this gem from Tracey Ullman:

[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
When I was in high school we got a German exchange student. Someone asked him if they have microwaves in Germany... He deadpanned the following reply, "No, we sit around in caves banging rocks together." The look on the country bumpkin's face, priceless... People are people everywhere in this world, it's just unfortunate that most people are stupid.
Yeah, and here in Finland we still get asked if we have trouble with polar bears.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 24, 2012 at 4:54 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Yeah, and here in Finland we still get asked if we have trouble with polar bears.. Big Grin

Well, you can perhaps understand the confusion as part of your country is in fact in the arctic. Big Grin

That there are no polar bears in the artic regions of Northern Europe is a bit of an anomaly as they're present in all other arctic regions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy shit in Australia KUSA 12 2084 December 6, 2016 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Most WTF University Advert Ever...thanks Australia. Tiberius 2 1858 February 19, 2012 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Violet
Sad Australia Day ...pfft* KichigaiNeko 8 2822 March 14, 2011 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Dotard
Tongue Diary of a Uk National in Karratha Western Australia KichigaiNeko 0 1279 February 3, 2011 at 10:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko