Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Racist?
Jesus Racist?
Well if there where a Jesus, and if there where testaments, wouldn't that automatically condemn all Islamists to Hell, because regarding Islam, I am aware that if they get offended they might start killing anyone who opposed that religion. So is Heaven for the Kindhearted, or the Kindhearted Christians?
RE: Jesus Racist?
(October 1, 2012 at 11:33 am)LiakosVikernes Wrote: Well if there where a Jesus, and if there where testaments, wouldn't that automatically condemn all Islamists to Hell,

Orginally, Jesus (To full fill prophesy and God's covenant) came for the Jews Only. which means all other races would have been excluded. Not just the Muslims.

Quote:because regarding Islam, I am aware that if they get offended they might start killing anyone who opposed that religion. So is Heaven for the Kindhearted, or the Kindhearted Christians?
Kinda hearted not nessarily. Heaven is reserved for God. Eternal life is reserved for the followers of God. (the God of the bible)
What does this have to do with race again?

(Last I checked Islam wasn't a race)
Quote:Kinda hearted not nessarily. Heaven is reserved for God. Eternal life is reserved for the followers of God. (the God of the bible)

Just curious, Drippy...do you realize how infantile you sound?
Jesus Racist?
(October 1, 2012 at 12:07 pm)Napoléon Wrote: What does this have to do with race again?

Correct, but it's followers have a race.
(October 1, 2012 at 1:17 pm)LiakosVikernes Wrote:
(October 1, 2012 at 12:07 pm)Napoléon Wrote: What does this have to do with race again?

Correct, but it's followers have a race.

Yes... many. Islam is made up of followers from many different races.
Cunt
(October 1, 2012 at 1:24 pm)frankiej Wrote:
(October 1, 2012 at 1:17 pm)LiakosVikernes Wrote: Correct, but it's followers have a race.

Yes... many. Islam is made up of followers from many different races.

The fear of having your head chopped off by some religious fanatic is universal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywVlfTtlMY

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 1, 2012 at 11:33 am)LiakosVikernes Wrote: Well if there where a Jesus, and if there where testaments, wouldn't that automatically condemn all Islamists to Hell, because regarding Islam, I am aware that if they get offended they might start killing anyone who opposed that religion. So is Heaven for the Kindhearted, or the Kindhearted Christians?

I don't know how this relates to racism, however.
I don't know who will stride through the doors of heaven, jannah or uchmagh, but it certainly will include Turks. In fact, I wish that if there were a heaven, it were just full of Turks. We could leave the rest back on earth. We would drink Kymyz and eat lamb shish every day, and have daily archery and wrestling competitions. Bai Ulgen as our Khan, Tengri as our lord and master, our rule would be complete!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Definitely not racist....He was actually criticized for not adhering to Jewish custom to shun outsiders.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7243 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Was jesus racist? Brakeman 21 3855 August 24, 2014 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Jesus loves the racist stereotyped children TaraJo 22 10197 September 26, 2012 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7387 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist