Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vincenzo ''Vinny'' G.
Vincenzo ''Vinny'' G.
I've noticed Vinny G hasn't posted for a while and i miss him.

He was a perfect example of someone with alot of knowledge , but no wisdom. Or being nice , someone just complely confused with his own conflicting knowledge.

So Vinny ...come back , come out of the church , off your prayer mat and come back to us . I'm sure i'm not the only one who wants a laugh.
RE: Vincenzo ''Vinny'' G.
Can't say I miss him. So Many join, so any are lost in the sands of time.
There's plenty of other brilliant members I'd much rather see back than that dimwitted douche.
Am I the only one who doesn't remember him?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
He had very little knowledge of metaphysical philosophy and attempted to stretch it toward areas it had no place in so it could look like he knew more than he actually did. He failed in this attempt tremendously and then he ran away.
End of story.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
There's definitely many better members that would be preferred back than Vinny. Darkest of Angels, Ace, Evie, Tackattack to name but a few.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien

To wit, I'd rather dim douche than dim witted douche. Burma shave. Burma shave.

(Not sure any/many actually know what the real flaws in his arguments were, but now that he's gone, they won't have to find out.)

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Oh, come on. I personally believed his atheist potato thread really stimulated some intelligent discussion.

.....right.
[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.
Where's pad? Our old resident sexist that most of you probably don't remember? I'd like to see Eil back, if she isn't all aligned with the A plus scary people. I really miss theVoid. Vinny who?

Shit, I'd trade members like fucking baseball cards if I could.
(October 7, 2012 at 1:04 am)Shell B Wrote: Where's pad? Our old resident sexist that most of you probably don't remember? I'd like to see Eil back, if she isn't all aligned with the A plus scary people. I really miss theVoid. Vinny who?

Shit, I'd trade members like fucking baseball cards if I could.

...and you are?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] The Vinny G. Thread Vincenzo Vinny G. 88 28679 December 8, 2012 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Vincenzo "Vinny" G. is NOT an Atheist!!!!! Something completely different 90 20504 December 8, 2012 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Angrboda