Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Craigslist?
Wink 
Atheist Craigslist?
I often go to Craigslist for purchases or housing (renting, finding housemates, etc.). It would be great to find a similar classified ad site that is primarily used by atheists. Does an "atheist Craigslist" exist?

Thanks in advance. :-)
The word "god" is the coward's way to avoid saying the word "I"
RE: Atheist Craigslist?
Why would you only want to buy things from atheists?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Perhaps more for cohabitation purposes? I know a lot of people who have found roommates through Craigslist...
Atheist craigslist doesn't exist because craigslist exists. If you want Atheist roommates, and I don't really understand why, just post that on regular craigslist.
You know, it's usually only Christians making their own versions of popular sites..."Christian singles" "Christian red tube" etc.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(October 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: "Christian red tube"

I bet that's a fucking laugh.
(October 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: You know, it's usually only Christians making their own versions of popular sites..."Christian singles" "Christian red tube" etc.

Would you believe FaithBook?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 9, 2012 at 3:13 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(October 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: You know, it's usually only Christians making their own versions of popular sites..."Christian singles" "Christian red tube" etc.

Would you believe FaithBook?

Confusedhock: Wait, that actually exists!?! I thought they were just making something that sounded like facebook, not that it was a real website!

John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(October 9, 2012 at 3:08 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(October 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: "Christian red tube"

I bet that's a fucking laugh.

This would be the only video. (somewhat NSFW but not really):

My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

I'm googling Christian red tube right now.
If I don't find it I am going to be bitterly disappointed at my nun fetish being denied once again.

... DAMN YOU EARL GREY! DAMN YOUR LIES AND YOUR LACK OF A SHINY SPHERICAL HEAD!
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.