Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lutz the nazi chimney sweep.
Lutz the nazi chimney sweep.
I wasnt shure if I should post this in the humor or politics section.
The high court of the German state Sachsen - Anhalt (Saxony anhalt) - in Leipzig has ruled that the chimney sweep Lutz Battke, will lose his district of work, due to him being a neo-nazi.

What made me post this thread under the section humor, was not so much the subject of debate - but the nazi himself - his choice of apperance, especialy considering his choice of facial hair and haircut:

I dont know if it will make anyone here laught, but to me his stupid apperance fit`s into almoust every cliche there is about east-germans.

source: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschlan...65937.html
RE: Lutz the nazi chimney sweep.
It's amazing how quickly that moustache style can make anyone look like Hitler.

[Image: hitler.jpeg]
Anybody willing to help me scientifically classify that species of mullet?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The mullet in the back contrasted with the crew cut on the top and sides looks really odd.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Yeah, it's a rare bird over here anymore, other species of mullet have really filled in all the niches that this one once comfortably sat in. I believe the Wal-Mullet is closely related to this particular specimen though.
(the Kentucky Waterfall is the big one round here)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I laughed.
If found his appearance quite funny.

Introverted sociopath on the front
All business on the top
...nothing but a PARTY in the back!

[Image: smiley_laughing.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

"mullet" is pritty much a haircut worn by antisocial backwards people here. a kind of "german redneck". if you should ever go to germany and see someone with a mullet, you imediatly know that hes a backwards dumb kind of guy, usualy you will see them carrying crates of beer, driving in a VW Golf 1, 2 or 3, in white bleached jeans and jeans jackets jelling at eighter their wife or foreigners.

But i never saw it such a redicilous combination with that specific tash
... VW golf is rednecky?

I'm going to buy a Golf (or Jetta) fairly soon. They have nicest interiors of any car at that price in my opinion. Well, a VW or a toyota (certainly won't be buying a holden (general motors)).

Lost his district? huh?
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(November 8, 2012 at 12:29 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: "mullet" is pritty much a haircut worn by antisocial backwards people here. a kind of "german redneck".

For the most part, we feel the same here in the US.
Mullets are the badge of honor for redneck dipshits.
[Image: Evolution.png]

You'd think he would have gone full on Skullet....but maybe your neo-nazis don't shave their heads?

The Ape-Drape will rise again!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Much of a Nazi is the Pope? Edwardo Piet 5 589 September 5, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  When do you plan to join the nazi party? Something completely different 51 12937 January 30, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding