Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my ....!!! Why!?!?!?!?!
Oh my ....!!! Why!?!?!?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S4DZ_aWNuU

not sure if:

ROFLOL

or

Angry

as reaction
RE: Oh my ....!!! Why!?!?!?!?!
(November 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: not sure if:

ROFLOL

or

Angry

as reaction

That depends on whether or not it was a real (albiet dead and gutted) cat, or something totally fake. I couldn't tell, as the video wasn't in english (probably german).
it was dutch. and it`s a real stuffed cat.
It's real, and I'm sure this has been posted before (not that I'm griping, it's funny as fook).

And personally I think it's brilliant. If I had a cat I'd certainly enjoy flying his stuffed carcass around in random people's faces. It's surely what he would have wanted.
(November 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: it was dutch.

I just guessed, since you are German, and all. ...do you know Dutch too?

(November 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: and it`s a real stuffed cat.
Creeeeepy...It is kind of funny in a dark humor sort of way, but also kind of weird.
Yes it is a real cat, or used to be anyway. I was the one who posted about it the first time. Smile

Regardless, as Nap indicated, it bears repeating. Just the image of the birds hiding in a tree in expectation of being terrorised by that cat as per usual, thinking they've found a safe hiding place, then suddenly coming face-to-beak with it as it helicopters up at them...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 14, 2012 at 4:01 pm)Napoléon Wrote: And personally I think it's brilliant. If I had a cat I'd certainly enjoy flying his stuffed carcass around in random people's faces. It's surely what he would have wanted.

I dont care what you do with your pussy, but if you take someone elses on random and make a "whatever" out of it, it`s a bit of a leap.

(November 14, 2012 at 4:02 pm)Darkstar Wrote: I just guessed, since you are German, and all. ...do you know Dutch too?

Dutch is very similar to german, it`s almoust an accent, the netherlands once were part of germany.

(November 14, 2012 at 4:02 pm)Darkstar Wrote: Creeeeepy...It is kind of funny in a dark humor sort of way, but also kind of weird.

it feels good to laught about something which most people think would not be ok.
(November 14, 2012 at 4:01 pm)Napoléon Wrote: It's real, and I'm sure this has been posted before (not that I'm griping, it's funny as fook).

And personally I think it's brilliant. If I had a cat I'd certainly enjoy flying his stuffed carcass around in random people's faces. It's surely what he would have wanted.
(bolding added)

Confusedhock: Napoleon!?!
[Image: 225250418832179602_d1fXnv9U_222.jpg]
I didn't know you supported slavery!

(November 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm)Darkstar Wrote: (probably german).

GRRRRRRR !!!! Angry
"Jesus is like an unpaid babysitter "
R. Gervais
(November 14, 2012 at 5:10 pm)Kousbroek Wrote:
(November 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm)Darkstar Wrote: (probably german).

GRRRRRRR !!!! Angry

Um...sorry? I just assumed it was German because he knows German and I didn't know what language it was in (and he said German is very close to Dutch).