Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiberius is wicked awesome
Tiberius is wicked awesome
Since Tiberius hasn't come on to tell you that he passed his MSc with 78% overall, in other words, with distinction, I'm going to do it for him because I'm proud like that. Great job, Mr. Tibs.

Edit: I know you will all want to give me kudos, but since I stole his thunder, maybe give him kudos on another post in honor of this one? Hehe
RE: Tiberius is wicked awesome
Quote:Tiberius is wicked awesome
I already knew Tiberius is wicked awesome. Hehe.

Congrats, Tiberius.
I don't want to give you kudos, but now I have to go find a post from Tiberius and not give that kudos either. I've never achieved anything lower than 85% on a test, so I'm suitably unimpressed. Wink Shades

[Image: 21555711.jpg]
Pfft. If you could get that high a score on a masters degree in Information Security, you, well, you would not be you. Tongue Knucklehead. Test. Ha! I wonder when the last time Tiberius took a test was. Tongue
I am impressed. I had no idea it was even possible to allow almost one in four mere master level students to do better than me.

Big Grin
I could if I wanted to, I just don't want to. Security is for poopy faces. Lol Congratulations on the result from your hard work and effort, Tiberius; may the rewards be great.
(November 23, 2012 at 7:31 pm)Gambit Wrote: I could if I wanted to, I just don't want to. Security is for poopy faces.

Agreed. It is what I study and it is indeed for poopy faces... I don't really enjoy it, I also hate pretty much everyone on my course. Tongue
Cunt
Quote:Tiberius is wicked awesome

Whew. I had no idea where you were going with that one.

Angel
Sex tape is still in the editing room. Tongue
(November 23, 2012 at 10:44 pm)Shell B Wrote: Sex tape is still in the editing room. Tongue

Please leave it there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Tiberius arewethereyet 10 564 April 29, 2022 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Happy Birthday Tiberius Fidel_Castronaut 35 2728 April 30, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3654 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Happy anniversary, Tiberius! Shell B 17 2489 January 18, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Help Tiberius get the most Rep. Tiberius 20 3217 September 27, 2017 at 3:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Happy Birthday Tiberius! brewer 31 2390 May 4, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary? Shell B 54 6194 January 20, 2017 at 3:04 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Happy birthday Tiberius! robvalue 27 2705 April 29, 2016 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Christians, This is Why You Shouldn't Evangelize to Us - Another awesome TAV video IanHulett 10 2568 August 10, 2015 at 4:16 am
Last Post: abaris
  Forum Game: You're awesome! Jericho 21 2835 May 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Longhorn