Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy anniversary, Tiberius!
Happy anniversary, Tiberius!
Hey, baby. I've said it to you a thousand other ways today, but here's one more. Happy anniversary. (Here's a cool wedding photo. I had to change the one I originally picked because you were blinking. Don't blink!)

[Image: 11903775_10207494947912282_4521973958045...e=5AF1F478]

Here's to fighting Weeping Angels together for all of the decades to come. I love you high as the sky.
RE: Happy anniversary, Tiberius!
Gratz yall.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 18, 2018 at 1:51 pm)Shell B Wrote: Hey, baby. I've said it to you a thousand other ways today, but here's one more. Happy anniversary.

Here's to fighting Daleks together for all of the decades to come. I love you high as the sky.

Love the Pic!!!
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Congrats, you two.

What's a Dalek?
The dick in the middle, as opposed to the dick on the left. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 18, 2018 at 1:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Congrats, you two.

What's a Dalek?

Gosh you guys are fast. It's a Doctor Who villain. I changed the picture to a Weeping Angel because Tibs was blinking in the first one. He'd have given me shit about it.
(January 18, 2018 at 1:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What's a Dalek?

This:

[Image: ST3Wt5F.png?1]
Happy anniversary! Seeing people being in love always makes me happy. Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I like blinky.

Congrats!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 18, 2018 at 1:57 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(January 18, 2018 at 1:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What's a Dalek?

This:

[Image: ST3Wt5F.png?1]

You answer that, but don't so much as kudos my post? Divorrrrrrrce.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Tiberius arewethereyet 10 563 April 29, 2022 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  My Anniversary BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1185 June 3, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Happy Birthday Tiberius Fidel_Castronaut 35 2723 April 30, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Five year forum anniversary Foxaèr 23 1782 March 15, 2018 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Help Tiberius get the most Rep. Tiberius 20 3206 September 27, 2017 at 3:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Happy Birthday Tiberius! brewer 31 2381 May 4, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary? Shell B 54 6180 January 20, 2017 at 3:04 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Macy's 90th anniversary parade Foxaèr 7 1192 November 29, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Happy birthday Tiberius! robvalue 27 2705 April 29, 2016 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Today (Feb 16) Is The 2nd Anniversary Of My Father’s Passing Rhondazvous 7 1442 February 16, 2016 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus